Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Ultimate Chicken Fingers are so good and so easy to make! These are kid tested and approved by my girls. Just a few simple ingredients and you’ve got dinner.
I found this recipe on Pinterest and while making it, I realized the recipe was on the back of the Bisquick box! I don’t often use mixes like Bisquick (except to make Cheddar Bay Biscuits!), but this sounded too good to pass up. I’ve seen recipes for homemade Bisquick before that I would like to try.
We really loved these Ultimate Chicken Fingers. The girls couldn’t get enough, and I started making them almost weekly for a while because it was a sure-fire way to get them to eat some protein! I’ve even doubled the recipe before and just made sure to use two separate resealable bags, otherwise the dry mix starts to get too sticky from the egg-coated chicken.
Gluten Free Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Looking for More Chicken Recipes?
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips (about 1 pound)
- 2/3 cup original Bisquick mix (store bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, mix Bisquick, cheese, salt, and paprika.
- Dip half the chicken strips into the egg and place in the bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Place the chicken on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 – 14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time, until chicken is thoroughly cooked (I use my Thermapen and make sure they are at least 165F; they usually end up around 170-180 but are still juicy).