Monkey Bread Muffins
Monkey Bread Muffins have all of the flavors of Monkey Bread in an individual muffin size serving. Made with packaged biscuits, this recipe is super easy and quick!
A little lop-sided but good nonetheless!
Monkey Bread is something I never had until a few years ago. My mom found a recipe and made it for Christmas Day breakfast, and man was it good! It has since made an appearance of our special holiday breakfasts and brunches.
I loved Maria’s idea to make these into muffins, especially because it allows you to scale down the recipe for just two people. I made these for Bob and I for Easter breakfast. They are so delicious! Unless you’re serving a huge crowd who can finish off a big Bundt pan of Monkey Bread, these muffins are the way to go!
My mom’s Monkey Bread recipes involves frozen bread dough, which has to be thawed and allowed to rise properly. This takes advance planning to execute. These muffins are made with canned refrigerator biscuit dough, so they are super easy and quick. You can open the can and have them in the oven within 10 minutes!
Kids would love these, and it’s nice to have them in individual portions. These would be great to take to a breakfast or brunch meeting or potluck!
Gluten Free Monkey Bread Muffins
You can substitute gluten free refrigerated biscuit dough if you’re able to find it.
Looking for More Muffins?
Looking for more Sweets for Breakfast and Brunch?
Check out these recipes:
Blueberry Boy Bait
Pineapple Carrot Bread
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
French Apple Cake
Apple Cider Doughnuts
Easy Blueberry Cheese Danish
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Blue Cornmeal Pancakes
- 8 small refrigerated biscuits (such as a 1 can containing 8 small biscuits)
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- Divide each biscuit in half and roll the dough into little balls.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar to your liking. Roll the dough balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place four balls in each muffin cup.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a small pot on the stove. Stir until melted and bubbly.
- Pour the sauce over the muffins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for 1 minute. Remove muffins from pan.