Graham Cracker S’mores Cookies
These Graham Cracker S’mores Cookies combine all the goodness of S’mores with chocolate chip cookies. No campfire required! Marshmallows, chocolate, and a hint of cinnamon make these extra special.
My sister made these S’mores Cookies at my house last year. For some reason when she described them to me, they didn’t sound all that exciting. Then, I tasted one and was addicted!
They combine all the components of S’mores into a less messy cookie form without the need for a campfire. The graham cracker base adds a nice crunch and helps hold the cookies intact. The cookie dough has a touch of cinnamon, which adds another flavor dimension.
I made these for a Memorial Day BBQ we had with my sister and her family, and they were the perfect summer dessert! They are best served the day of or 1 day after, as the graham crackers start to lose some of their crispness after that- at least they did for me. They are so easy to serve and grab, so great for parties and potlucks.
Gluten Free Graham Cracker S’mores Cookies
I have had good luck using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour in place of all purpose flour in many recipes. I think it would work well with this one!
Looking for more S’mores?
Check out these S’mores Cheesecake Bars!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHOCOLATE?!
Check out these recipes:
Bailey’s Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Bundt Cake
Easy Homemade Cream Puffs
Mocha Cream Cake
Samoa Bundt Cake
Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake
Chocolate Pear Tart
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
Dark Chocolate Mascarpone Brownies with Blueberry Ganache
Roasted Cherry Brownie Sundaes with Cherry Port Sauce
Homemade Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
Thick and Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips (such as Ghiradelli bittersweet chips)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (plus 1/4 cup for adding on top)
- 2 regular sized Hershey bars (milk or dark chocolate, each piece with "Hershey" cut in half, chilled)
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (from a standard sized box – broken into squares, 1/2 of a full graham cracker sheet)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a jelly roll pan or rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Break graham crackers in half so they are squares. Lay crackers next to each other, in a single layer on a baking sheet. The size of your baking sheet will determine exactly how many crackers you need.
- Bake graham crackers in pre-heated oven for 4 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop dough onto graham crackers (on baking sheet). Bake for 5 minutes. Then remove pan from oven. If your dough is not spreading, carefully use the back of a spoon to spread the dough evenly over the graham crackers. Press about 2 pieces of chocolate and 2-3 or more marshmallows into each cookie.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes more. Cool completely, then cut cookies into squares where the graham crackers meet.