Cheesy Hot Artichoke Dip
Cheesy Hot Artichoke Dip is a baked, cheese filled dip perfect for serving with vegetables, crackers, or tortilla chips. Naturally gluten free.
My mom found this recipe this year in a cookbook she recently acquired. Typically homemade artichoke dips that I’ve made have been very greasy, but this one was less so, probably because it’s predominantly cream cheese rather than mayonnaise. We used light cream cheese and regular mayo, but I’m sure it’s be great with light mayo as well. I love artichokes, so I knew I’d enjoy this. It was a very tasty dip!
LOVE ARTICHOKES? Check out my Whole Foods Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Like many dip recipes, this is a very simple, one bowl recipe. In an electric mixer, combine canned artichokes with cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. The mixture is spooned into a pie plate or small baking dish and baked until lightly browned.
What to Serve with Hot Artichoke Dip
Tortilla chips, particularly Tostitos Scoops, are my personal favorite for dipping in Cheesy Hot Artichoke Dip. It is also very good served with crackers or vegetables, such as carrot sticks, celery sticks, or even slices of bell pepper.
Gluten Free Cheesy Artichoke Dip
This dip is naturally gluten free. For serving, vegetables and most brands of tortilla chips are gluten free. Try gluten free crackers with this dip. I love Schar gluten free table crackers.
Looking for More Dip Recipes?
I always say “dip” is one of my favorite foods. Check out these other dip recipes:
Pan Fried Onion Dip
Layered Taco Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Whole Foods Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
Honey Yogurt Dip
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (regular or light)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or small rectangular baking dish.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips, or vegetables.