Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Minis
Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Minis are a bite sized dessert with the topping of Magic Bars and a pumpkin cream cheese filling. Topped with caramel, they make the perfect fall dessert!
Happy November!!! Thanksgiving month is here! The pumpkin recipes will continue throughout the month 🙂
Mini cheesecakes are so popular in the food blogging world (especially on Jenny’s blog Picky Palate), and I’ve been wanting a mini cheesecake pan for a long time. For my birthday, I decided to buy myself two pans.
I added them to my Amazon shopping cart but waited until the next day to purchase, and wouldn’t you know it – the price went up $3 per pan! Shows me not to hesitate!
I’m so excited for all the possibilities! These pans are great for not just cheesecakes but any little dessert. Mini sizes are so convenient for parties, the workplace, and even just to have at home.
I made these Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Minis for Bob to take in to the hospital, and he said they were a big success! We think they taste better cold, so I suggest you store them in the fridge.
They have a graham cracker crust, then a pumpkin cream cheese layer, then chocolate chips and coconut reminiscent of Magic Cookie Bars, then they are topped with caramel sauce.
There’s a lot of fall flavor packed into these little mini bites!
Gluten Free Option
Use gluten free graham crackers for a completely gluten free dessert!
Looking for more mini desserts?
Check out these other bite size desserts:
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini Hot Chocolate Cheesecakes
Bailey’s Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
Mini Mocha Cheesecakes
Mini Pina Colada Cheesecakes
Black Bottom Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
Mini New York Cheesecakes
Easy Homemade Cream Puffs made into minis
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
Check out all of my pumpkin recipes HERE.
- two 12-cup mini cheesecake pans or 24-cup mini muffin pan
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Caramel ice cream topping to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl, then mix to combine. Press into the bottom of mini cheesecake cups. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven.
- In another large bowl, beat the pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon until smooth. Spoon evenly over each graham cracker crust, about 2 small spoonfuls. Next layer the chocolate chips evenly over the pumpkin layer, coconut, and condensed milk.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove and let cool. **Before bars cool completely, use a plastic knife to run around the edges to loosen.
- Once cooled, carefully remove the bars from the cups and arrange on a serving tray. Drizzle with warm caramel and chill until ready to serve.