Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower is a healthy side dish that takes cauliflower to a new level. Roasting with olive oil and garlic enhances the flavor!
This must be the week of side dishes because here is yet another! I’ve never really liked cauliflower. My mom always just steamed it in the microwave, and I never understood why people ate it.
As I was searching for side dish recipes in early January, I found this Garlic Roasted Cauliflower on Good Things Catered. Katie always posts such delicious recipes so I figured I would trust her on this one, especially since roasting vegetables can bring out unique flavors. I’m so glad I did, because this was a huge hit! Bob had a second helping of this cauliflower before he even started on his main course! He said it was the best cauliflower he’s ever had. Now I call that a successful side dish!
Gluten Free Roasted Cauliflower
This side dish is naturally gluten free!
Looking for More Vegetable Side Dishes?
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 4 large cloves garlic (minced or pressed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- generous sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large nonstick baking pan, combine all ingredients except for parsley, and toss to combine well.
- Bake, tossing occasionally during baking, until lightly browned and softened, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss with parsley and serve immediately.