Harvest Chicken Salad
This Harvest Chicken Salad has grapes, apples, raisins, and dried cranberries. The perfect fall lunch!
Several years ago, Subway introduced a chicken salad that had grapes, apples, raisins, and dried cranberries. I really liked the idea of this salad, although I felt like a homemade version would be much better. I used Ina Garten’s Chicken Salad Contessa recipe as inspiration for the base, then added in some fall-inspired fruit.
I love the sweet and savory balance of this chicken salad. I’ve served it on bread or in a dish. It’s the perfect lunch or light dinner in early fall! This chicken salad would be great with Cheddar Dill Scones or Cheddar Bay Biscuits!
Looking for More Lunch Ideas?
Check out these recipes great for lunches:
Bruschetta Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Turkey Pastrami Reuben Sandwiches
Turkey and Cranberry Tea Party Sandwiches
Chicken Caesar Salad
Panera Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad
Leek and Potato Soup
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grapes (cut in half)
- 1 diced apple (such as fuji)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup craisins/dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper and bake until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Cube cooled chicken. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, grapes, apple, raisins, and craisins. Add chicken and stir to combine. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Chill until ready to serve.