Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
A super fast no bake chocolate cheesecake dessert with an Oreo sandwich cookie crust that you can whip up in minutes. Cheesecake for 2!
My mom is a perpetual recipe clipper – she has a collection of SOO many recipes from magazines and newspapers. Several years ago as a Christmas gift, I gave her a new recipe box and organized all of her recipes by mounting the clipped ones onto index cards. She has since informed me that she never attempted to keep up with this, so you can imagine the state of her recipes now – some 5 years later.
I was on the phone with my mom over Mother’s Day weekend while she was going through her recipes trying to decide on a dessert to take to my grandma’s. She read me the title “Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two,” and I immediately requested the recipe.
I whipped up a lighter version a few hours later. I love these! Not the same texture but definitely the flavor of chocolate cheesecake (which is one of my all-time favorite desserts). These are assembled in cupcake liners – an Oreo cookie crust, a no bake cheesecake filling, and topped with cocoa powder or Oreo crumbs. Super simple, but satisfies your dessert craving. If you love cheesecake but would never make a whole one just for yourself, this is a great, quick alternative!
Gluten Free Option
Use gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies for an entirely gluten free dessert!
Looking for more cheesecake?
Check out these recipes:
Bailey’s Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Bundt Cake
S’more Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake Copycat
Black Bottom Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake
Mexican Chocolate Black Bottom Cupcakes
Red Velvet Brownies with Cheesecake Swirl
Red Velvet Cheesecake
- 2 ounces light cream cheese (1/4 package)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup light Cool Whip (thawed)
- 2 Oreo cookies (or Oreo crumbs)
- cocoa powder for decoration (optional)
- Place two paper muffin liners in a muffin pan. Insert one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup, or evenly sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of Oreo crumbs in the bottom.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and melted chocolate in a medium bowl with a wire whisk until blended. Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Fill muffin liners evenly with cream cheese mixture. Top with Oreo crumbs or cocoa powder, if desired. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.