A homemade version of Costco's Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema. This sauce is great on top of Chicken Street Tacos.
- 1/2 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh cilantro (adjust to taste)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1/2 jalapeno (rib and seeds removed and cut into pieces)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk (optional)
Pulse jalapeno pieces in a small food processor until chopped into small pieces.
Add the remaining ingredients, except for the milk, and blend until smooth. Adding more cilantro will make the sauce greener.
If you desire a thinner sauce, add small amounts of milk and blend, until you achieve the desired consistency. Adjust salt depending on your preference.
You're Gonna Bake It After All