A fluffy creamy pumpkin dip served with fruit and homemade cinnamon tortilla shapes for dipping! This makes a great Thanksgiving appetizer.
- 16 ounces container of cool whip (thawed)
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 15 ounces can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pie pumpkin, hollowed (for serving, if desired)
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Cutouts:
- Flour tortillas
- Cinnamon sugar
- Butter flavored cooking spray
To Make the Pumpkin Dip:
In a large bowl, mix together the pudding, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Gently stir in the cool whip. This will take about 5 minutes to get a smooth texture.
Add dip to the hollowed pumpkin and serve with fruit and Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Cutouts.
To Make the Cinnamon Tortilla Cutouts:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Use cookie cutters or cut tortillas into desired shapes. Place them on a lined baking sheet.
Spray tortillas with butter flavored spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar as desired. Spray again to make sure the cinnamon sugar adheres.
Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.