Spicy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a different take on Buffalo Chicken Wings! Easy to eat and a perfect party appetizer, dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing!
- 1 pound ground white meat chicken
- 1/2 small onion (grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3 scallions (green and white parts, thinly sliced, optional)
For Serving (optional):
- Bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- Celery and carrots sticks
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken with the onion, garlic, and parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
Fatten out the meat in the bowl and divide it into 4 portions. Shape each portion into 4 meatballs - for a total of 16.
Arrange the meatballs on a nonstick sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Place in the oven and bake until the meatballs are cooked through and golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the hot sauce and whisk to combine. Toss the baked meatballs in the hot sauce to coat. Serve with dressing(s) and optional veggies to dip.
Source: Adapted from Rachael Ray
You're Gonna Bake It After All