A classic party dip with taco flavors that can be customized to your personal preference. Great served with tortilla chips or veggies!
- 1 st layer - 2 cans jalapeno bean dip (note this is dip not refried beans, and it may not say jalapeno but will have it in the ingredient list)
- 2 nd layer - 3 ripe avocados mashed with 1 Tablespoon lemon juice (1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt (I omit this layer because avocado makes my mouth itch - weird!))
- 3 rd layer - Mix 1/3 cup mayonnaise (I use light, 1 cup sour cream (I use light), and 1 packet taco seasoning mix)
- 4 th layer - 1 bunch green onions (with tops, sliced fine)
- 5 th layer - 3 tomatoes (juice and seeds removed, diced)
- 6 th layer - 1 small can sliced ripe black olives (drained)
- 7 th layer - 1 package (or less shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese (I used 2% cheese))
Assemble all of the layers in order on a platter.
Refrigerate until ready to serve, but make the day you plan to serve. Goes great with tortilla chips, especially Baked Scoops!
Source: My Mom
You're Gonna Bake It After All