Called Christmas Punch in our family, a delicious festive punch with the flavors of orange, pineapple, lemon, and cherry. It's perfect for the holidays or any special occasion.
- 1 package cherry Kool Aid
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate (1/2 can)
- 3 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (1/4 can)
- 23 ounces canned pineapple juice (1/2 large can)
- 2 quarts water (8 cups )
- 7 ounces ginger ale (or more to taste)
- 1/2 quart orange sherbet
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a punch bowl and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
Scoop the orange sherbet onto the surface of the punch.
Pour the ginger ale over and around the sherbet to make a nice, bubbly foam. Add more sherbet and ginger ale to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Source: Adapted from a recipe by family friend Jeanette A.
You're Gonna Bake It After All