Garlic and herbs season this salted compound butter that is perfect for special celebration meals!
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature (1 stick)
- 1 clove garlic (very finely minced or put through a garlic press)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (finely minced)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix well with a spoon until combined and all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
To serve, pipe butter into small serving dishes with a decorative pastry tip (I used a large Wilton 1M star tip). Alternatively, place the butter mixture onto plastic wrap, form into a log, and wrap tightly.
Freeze or refrigerate butter until ready to serve. Allow to come to room temperature before serving so it is spreadable.
Source: Adapted from Annie's Eats
You're Gonna Bake It After All