A super fast no bake chocolate cheesecake dessert that you can whip up in minutes.
- 2 ounces light cream cheese (1/4 package)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup light Cool Whip (thawed)
- 2 Oreo cookies (or Oreo crumbs)
- cocoa powder for decoration (optional)
Place two paper muffin liners in a muffin pan. Insert one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup, or evenly sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of Oreo crumbs in the bottom.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and melted chocolate in a medium bowl with a wire whisk until blended. Add whipped topping and mix well.
Fill muffin liners evenly with cream cheese mixture. Top with Oreo crumbs or cocoa powder, if desired. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Source: Adapted from recipe by Kraft/Philadelphia Cream Cheese
You're Gonna Bake It After All